Taipei City, Taiwan – October 19, 2020– QSAN Technology Inc., an enterprise data storage manufacturer, today has unveiled the new QSM 3.3.0 OS for XCubeNAS series. QSM 3.3.0 brings an overall system enhancement, including security & backup application improvement, and supporting the new host card containing 2 x 25GbE (SFP28) ports to meet a variety of application needs.
QSAN's host interface cards for XCubeNAS series is now supporting high speed 2port 25GbE iSCSI (SFP28), the next-generation Ethernet protocol, provides a total of 50GbE ideal bandwidth with the advantage of less cabling, greatly expand the scope of applications. Also with additional 16Gb Fibre Channel (SFP+), and 10GbE iSCSI (SFP+ & RJ45) options, QSAN XCubeNAS series allows customers to mix any host connectivity types into a single enclosure, significantly improve the flexibility of system deployment.
With continuously enhanced security upgrades and backup application enhancement, the Series with QSM 3.3.0 is the most cost-effective all in one storage solution available for SMB and enterprise markets. It is a perfect to support datacenter storage, archiving, large-scale surveillance, video streaming and editing, backup and for disaster recovery for both SMB and enterprises. To seize the initiative, please contact QSAN sales.
- High speed 25GbE network for diverse application :
- Backup - Disaster could happen during the backup time. Higher bandwidth can finish a backup within a shorter period of time. So your data will not be in risk.
- Large-scale surveillance – The quality of the image received and the number of camera and recording devices determine the storage performance you need, 25GbE provides enough bandwidth to make sure all images are recorded.
- Media editing - Media editing requires high-performance network environments and storage solutions. You need high speed network bandwidth to meet 4k, 8k and higher resolution production requirement.
- Virtualization - With more virtual desktops, a storage requires higher network throughput to deliver the best user experience for all VDI users. Jumbo frame (9,000 bytes) support.
- More accurate security upgrades, various security upgrades are carried out for Vulnerability Assessment to improve comprehensive protection.
- Enhance snapshot replica function to achieve a more accurate schedule backup.
How to Get It
- Go to XCubeNAS control panel and click update.
- Download here
QSAN Technology, a leading storage technology designer and manufacturer, was founded in July 2004. Building on our vast experience in the industry, QSAN strives to build enterprise class storage systems that pride ourselves with outstanding performance, secure data protection and comprehensive data management. QSAN endeavors to provide the industry with high quality data storage systems that are simple, secure, scalable and reliable.
For more information, please visit: www.QSAN.com