Face the Trends Behind Data Growth
Growth in data is happening across all industries. IDC predicts in their report that Global Datasphere will grow from 33 Zettabytes in 2018 to 175 Zettabytes by 2025 and an enterprise is fast becoming the world’s data steward. Moreover, businesses are looking to centralize data management and delivery (e.g., online video streaming, data analytics, data security, and privacy) as well as to leverage data to control their businesses. The trends behind data growth are "Business service model change" and "Companies digitalization ". Customization content, Real-time responding, cloud service rising, Gain more market share and customer revenue.
Digitalization and New Business Service
Even if the big data analysis system and machine learning algorithm in the background of the bank are so sharp, if you do not try to break the performance gap between computing and storage, the front-end smart customer service robot can only wait for the response of the storage device. Still unable to quickly deliver brilliant solutions to the end customer; even in the process of performing big data calculus analysis, the hard disk plays a performance killer, which has slowed down the speed of the answer.
• Lack of expertise to lead the program • Limited budget • No overarching strategy
• Responding performance for online transaction • Personal biometric data system real-time computing • Rrecords transmission between edge and core
• Factory automation control • Telemetry and operation data back to core to perform advanced computing • Real-time info sharing to dealer and distributor
• Increasing frequency and resolution of MRIs • Portable device data transfer to core storage and medical records
Media & Entertainment
• Content tailored in real-time based • Multimedia data orientation and video streaming • Scattered marketing data back to the core to be repurposed
Cloud Service Provider
• No redundant service • Infrastructure security and compliance • Cost control